| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bushehr in August is very, very hot at 32.7 °C (90.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is transfered across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Bushehr August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bushehr, Iran
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bushehr: